Hopefully this is a helpful way to organize who is doing what! Not every number has to be filled, especially the smaller people in the backgrounds, and the person filling that number does not have to have an outfit that exactly matches the number. Are you a lady and you want to fill a guy’s spot? Go for it! Lady has a blue dress, but you want to make a green one? Do it! We are not aiming for exact here, just highly inspired by.
1. Heather, red under dress, green jacket laced over the stomach. Light yellow apron
2. Countess Elizabeth
4. Jenny, pink sleeves.
6. (very similar to 20-25)
8. Maddy, Red jacket, blue apron, green over dress (not visible),
9. Heather, red dress again, yellow laced vest, light yellow apron again.
10. Carl, yellow doublet again.
11. Jenny, Pink dress.
12. Heather, red dress again, yellow laced jacket again, light yellow apron again, light greyish green sleeves.
13. Maddy, Red jacket, blue apron, green over dress.
16. Jenny, Pink dress.
18. Maddy, Red jacket, blue apron, green over dress (not visible).
20. (very similar to 5-6!)
21. (very similar to 5-6!)
27. Maddy, fur partlet.
28. Willy, red hat.
31. Heather (red dress again!)
36-37?. Jenny and James, pink sleeves again!